1. No live arrival guarantee for shipments that are delayed or mishandled by the carrier or consignee is not available for first attempt delivery.
2. No live arrival guarantee on shipments traveling or destined to areas below 40(F) degrees or above 89(F) degrees.
3. No live arrival guarantee on amphibians at anytime.
4. No live arrival guarantee on shipments that have signature waived.
5. No live arrival guarantee on export orders being sent outside the United States.
6. All claims must be be called in and unacceptable animals returned within 24 hours of arrival at destination/airport. If you are calling after hours or on weekends, LEAVE A MESSAGE stating the exact nature of your claim. Please be sure to include your name, phone number, exact nature of the problem, exact number and species involved. All claims must be accompanied by a DIGITAL PHOTO showing the animals and our shipping label, invoice, or airway bill. Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by postal service within 24 hours of receiving your order.
7. All returned or canceled orders will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice.
9. The purchaser agrees to pay all expenses, including legal expenses, court costs and attorney fees paid by the seller in endeavoring to collect these invoiced items. All amounts over 60 days shall be subject to a 2% monthly service charge.
10. No minimum order!!! You may buy as much or as little as you want! No order is too small!!!
11. No guarantee that animals are free of parasites.
12. Sexing animals: Additional fees may be charged depending on the specific requirements of each individual request. Sexing is done at our best effort, but is not guaranteed.
13. Inactive Accounts; Any account with no business transactions after 90 days will be considered inactive. Inactive accounts will be nullified of any said or agreed credits owed. PLEASE NOTICE: Your order is a legally binding contract. By placing your order you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, and agree to our terms of sale. You also acknowledge and agree to pay all expenses including legal fees, court costs, and attorney fees paid by the seller when attempting to collect on a breech of these terms. We are not responsible for customers that ignore our terms of sale. All sales are final. Payment: For your convenience we also accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payments may also be made by bank transfer
14. Absolutely no refunds on live animals!
15. DEPOSITS! If you make or place a deposit through our website you are guaranteed an animal within 8 months of delivery time or sooner as a lot of animals are seasonal breeder it may take us some time to acquire the animal if we do not have it in stock. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDADABLE! If your order is canceled or you decide you no longer wish to receive your pet/animal you forfeit your deposit and will not be refunded.
**NOTE : It is the buyer's responsibility to know the laws and regulations on certain animals and wildlife in their state. Certain types of exotic animals do require a USDA permit or other state or federal permits. Also some exotic animals are outlawed in certain cities, or states. Please contact your local and state departments to find if the animal is allowed, requires a permit, or any facility requirement and inspections. Another aspect that you need to find out before buying an exotic animal is if there is a veterinarian in your area that will treat the animal. If not one locally, then where is the closest one.
Michigan Shipments must be accompanied by a Health Certificate. Purchase Now – $38.00 fee
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
We love our exotic pet customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
11900 Hull Street Road, Midlothian, Virginia 23112, United States
You can consent to the use of such technologies by closing this notice.