1. No live arrival guarantee for shipments that are delayed or mishandled by the carrier or consignee is not available for first attempt delivery.
2. No live arrival guarantee on shipments traveling or destined to areas below 40(F) degrees or above 89(F) degrees.
3. No live arrival guarantee on animals at anytime.
4. No live arrival guarantee on shipments that have signature waived.
5. No live arrival guarantee on export orders being sent outside the United States.
6. All claims must be be called in and unacceptable animals returned within 24 hours of arrival at destination/airport. If you are calling after hours or on weekends, LEAVE A MESSAGE stating the exact nature of your claim. Please be sure to include your name, phone number, exact nature of the problem, exact number and species involved. All claims must be accompanied by a DIGITAL PHOTO showing the animals and our shipping label, invoice, or airway bill. Photos should be emailed to email@example.com or sent by postal service within 24 hours of receiving your order.
7. All returned orders will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice.
9. The purchaser agrees to pay all expenses, including legal expenses, court costs and attorney fees paid by the seller in endeavoring to collect these invoiced items. All amounts over 60 days shall be subject to a 2% monthly service charge.
10. No minimum order!!! You may buy as much or as little as you want! No order is too small!!!
11. No guarantee that animals are free of parasites.
12. Sexing animals: Additional fees may be charged depending on the specific requirements of each individual request. Sexing is done at our best effort, but is not guaranteed.
13. Inactive Accounts; Any account with no business transactions after 90 days will be considered inactive. Inactive accounts will be nullified of any said or agreed credits owed. PLEASE NOTICE: Your order is a legally binding contract. By placing your order you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, and agree to our terms of sale. You also acknowledge and agree to pay all expenses including legal fees, court costs, and attorney fees paid by the seller when attempting to collect on a breech of these terms. We are not responsible for customers that ignore our terms of sale. All sales are final. Payment: For your convenience we also accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payments may also be made by bank transfer
14. Absolutely no refunds on live animals!
15. DEPOSITS. ALL DEPOSITS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. IF YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT ON AN ANIMAL YOU ARE GUARANTEED THAT ANIMAL. SOME ANIMALS ARE SEASONAL BREEDERS AND ONLY AVAILABLE A COUPLE MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR. IF YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT AND YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECIEVE YOUR ANIMAL.. YOUR DEPOSIT IS FORFIETED AND NON-REFUNDABLE. BY ORDERING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND OR PHONE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SERVICES.
Please be advised that Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(b) prohibits any viable turtle eggs or live turtles with a carapace length of less than 4 inches to b sold, held for sale, or offered for commercial or public distribution. The term “turtles” as used in the controlling regulation means “all animals commonly known as turtles, tortoises, terrapins, and all other animals of the order Testudinata, class Reptilia, except marine species (families Dermachelidae and Chelonidae).” See Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(a). The only exceptions allowed by law are set forth in Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 1240.62(d), which allows; The sale, holding for sale, distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs for bona fide scientific, educational, or exhibitional purposes, other than as pets; The sale, holding for sale, and distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs not in connections with a business; The sale, holding for sale, and distribution of live turtles and viable turtle eggs intended for export only, provided that the outside of the shipping package is conspicuously labeled, “For Export Only;” and Marine turtles excluded from this regulation in accordance with Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1240.62(a) and eggs of such turtles.
We don’t guarantee the lowest prices. We don’t guarantee the finest selection. We do guarantee that we will try our best to supply quality animals and service. We guarantee to pack and ship the animals ourselves from our own facility. You can call us during our working hours and we are happy to help you over the telephone. We don’t refund prepaid freight cost. One time animal replacement or credit adjustment for DOA’s can be issued towards your next order if applicable. Emailing a photo of the animal with the shipping label in view may be required.
**NOTE : It is the buyer's responsibility to know the laws and regulations on certain animals and wildlife in their state. Certain types of exotic animals do require a USDA permit or other state or federal permits. Also some exotic animals are outlawed in certain cities, or states. Please contact your local and state departments to find if the animal is allowed, requires a permit, or any facility requirement and inspections. Another aspect that you need to find out before buying an exotic animal is if there is a veterinarian in your area that will treat the animal. If not one locally, then where is the closest one.
Michigan Shipments must be accompanied by a Health Certificate. Purchase Now – $38.00 fee
You can consent to the use of such technologies by closing this notice.